What does S&C stand for?
S&C stands for Switches & Crossings (railway engineering)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S&C
- Sex & Crime
- Sex & the City (HBO series)
- Shakespeare & Company (Lenox, MA)
- Signals & Communication (Canadian railways)
- Sonny & Cher (singers)
- Stabilization and Closure
- Standards and Criteria
- Strategic & Critical
- Strength and Conditioning Coach (athletic training)
- Sullivan & Cromwell (law firm; various locations)