Verizon SES is a next-generation switched Ethernet service enabling customers to easily interconnect their locations within a metrowide network as well as access private and public wide area networks (WANs) using optical fiber-based access.
What does SES stand for?
SES stands for Switched Ethernet Service (Verizon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SES
We have 516 other meanings of SES in our Acronym Attic
- Supplementary Education Schools
- Support Electronics Section
- Support Electronics Subsystem
- Support Enforcement Service (various states)
- Supported Employment Services (various organizations)
- Surface Effect Ship
- Suspended Execution of Sentence (Missouri)
- Sustainable Energy Standard
- Sustainable Energy Systems
- Sustainable Engineering Solutions (various locations)
- Symbol Encoding Sublayer
- System Engineering Specification
- System Engineering Station
- System Engineering Support
- Système d'Eclairage de Sécurité (French: Lighting System Security)
- Systems Engineering Services
- Systems Engineering/Evaluation Simulator
- Systems Exploitation Segment
- Simple Endoscopic Score for Crohn's Disease
- Severely Error Seconds Path
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the contract, AT&T will serve as the primary service provider for OKS-Ameridial, delivering AT&T OPT-E-MAN(R) service, a switched Ethernet service to connect multiple sites.
The OPT-E-MAN solution is a switched Ethernet service that connects local area networks (LANs) within the same metropolitan area.
The OPT-E-MAN service is a switched Ethernet service that connects local area networks (LANs) within the same metropolitan area.