The switch controls only the serotonin-producing cells, and does not affect any other cells in the animal's brains or bodies.
What does SW CONT stand for?
SW CONT stands for Switch Control
This definition appears frequently
- Swedish (linguistics)
- Swing Phase (gait cycle)
- Swingweight (golf)
- Synchronization Word
- Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs
- Software Capability Maturity Model
- Scattered Wave X(Alpha)
- Backward Surface Wave
- Sliding Window Asynchronous Orthogonal Decision-Feedback Detection
- Stop and Wait Automatic Repeat Request
- Saffron Walden Baptist Church (UK)
- Software Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Satellite Wideband Code and Time-Division Multiple Access
- Sliding-Window Decision Feedback Differential Modulation
- Social Worker in Gerontology
- Scalar-Wave Inverse Source Problem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Merlin's integration of module and specialty control interface allows for many control devices, such as sip and puff, head controls or switch control.