A different way maintain forward motion", say those who know this unique Swiss watch company, where each and every moment moves forward to shape the future at breathtaking speed.
What does SWC stand for?
SWC stands for Swiss Watch Company (Houston, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWC
We have 183 other meanings of SWC in our Acronym Attic
- Sudbury Woman Center (Ontario, Caanda)
- Super-Wide Camera
- Supreme War Council
- Surface Warfare Commander
- Surface Warfare Coordinator
- Surface Water Catchment
- Surge Withstand Capability
- Sustainable World Coalition (Earth Island Institute; Berkeley, CA)
- Sweatcoin (cryptocurrency)
- Swell/Wave Current (US DoD)
- Switch Combining
- Sydney Water Corporation (Australia)
- Southwest Consortium for Mathematical and Life Sciences
- Slepian-Wolf Coded Nested Lattice Quantization (electrical engineering)
- Constructionman Apprentice, Steelworker Striker (Naval Rating)
- Saddlers Woods Conservation Association (Oaklyn, NJ)
- Sail Window Conformal Array
- Salem Woods Civic Association (Newark, DE)
- Schmahl World Computer Assistance
- Scott White Contemporary Art (Telluride, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Time Zones Brand Name Gallery is showcasing a record 125 brands from 14 countries and regions, among them: Swiss watch company Alexis Garin; Hush Puppies, which is rolling out its 10th anniversary watch; Hong Kong's Memorigin, which is introducing its tourbillon watches; and local brand Zerone, which is unveiling its "Zerone and 5+1" collection.
Now, Swiss watch company Rolex has named McGonigle one of five laureates of their annual enterprise awards, with a cash prize of 100,000 dollars.
The Swiss watch company has successfully risen to the challenge of combining femininity and prestige with the line's signature twelve-sided design.
As the final days, hours and seconds before the Games tick down on Omega's giant clock in Tiananmen Square, the Swiss watch company is hoping for a smooth start of its own on August 8.