The Swiss Study on Air Pollution and Lung Disease in Adults (SAPALDIA) (18) is currently organizing funding for the 10-year follow-up.
What does SAPALDIA stand for?
SAPALDIA stands for Swiss Study on Air Pollution and Lung Disease in Adults
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stonewall Antique Power Association
- Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association
- Substance Abuse Policy Advisory Board (Volusia County, FL)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (University of Michigan)
- Small Animal Practitioners Association of Chennai (India)
- South Asian Progressive Action Collective
- South Australian Partnership for Advanced Computing
- Student Academic Petitions and Appeals Committee (California)
- Substance Abuse Program Administrators Certification Commission
- Substance Abuse Program for African Canadian and Caribbean Youth (Canada)
- Small Animal Practitioners' Association of Malaysia
- Society of African Physicists and Mathematicians (Ghana)
- Society for the Advancement of Plein Air Painting (Catalina Island, CA; est. 1996)
- South Asia Poverty Alleviation Programme
- San Antonio Parks and Recreation (Texas)
- Sezione Apparecchi per Pubbliche Attrazioni Ricreative (Italian entertainment industry association)
- Siberian Association of Prehistoric Art Research (Kemerovo State University; Russia)
- Surviving/Arrhythmias-Protected Animals Ratio
- Special Accession Programme for Agriculture and Rural Development (European Commission)
- Standard Army Procurement Accounting System