What does SSEE stand for?
SSEE stands for Swiss Society of Environmental Engineering (est. 1998)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSEE
We have 5 other meanings of SSEE in our Acronym Attic
- Summer School on Engineering Design Research (Europe)
- Structural Steelwork Eurocodes - Development of a Transnational Approach (engineering training modules)
- Structural Steelwork Eurocodes Development of a Trans-National Approach (education)
- Solid-State Electrical Distribution Unit
- Shortest Seek and Earliest Deadline by Value (algorithm)
- Secondary Schools Entrance Examination (Guyana)
- Ships Signal Exploitation Equipment
- SQL Server Embedded Edition (Microsoft)
- Subcontractor Safety and Environmental Evaluation
- Summit on Software Engineering Education
- Students for Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (temperature measurement)
- Support for the Social Economy in the Eastern Region (UK)
- School of Slavonic and East European Studies (London, England)
- Savez Studenata Elektronskog Fakulteta (Serbian: Student Alliance of the Faculty of Electronics)
- Scuola Superiore Economia Finanze (Italian: School of Economics and Finance)
- Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation (India)
- Singapore Science and Engineering Fair
- Snowbasin Ski Education Foundation (Ogden, UT)
- State Science and Engineering Fair (various states)