locations; 1980-82, American Express Corporate Real Estate General Services, Director of Finance and Controller; 1982-86, Cigna Systems, with various financial management positions; 1986-96, Chase Manhattan Bank, Controller, CFO Corporate Facilities Division, 1986-89, CFO-Insurance Product Group, 1989-96; 1996-2000, Swiss Re New Markets Corp.
What does SRNM stand for?
SRNM stands for Swiss Re New Markets
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of SRNM
- Source Range Nuclear Instrument
- Statutory Rules of Northern Ireland
- Southern Railroad Company of New Jersey
- Sora Roxas Namine Kairi
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Southern Range Nyanza, Ltd. (Uganda)
- San Ramon National Little League (California)
- Spanish Recolonization of New Mexico
- Spolecenství Romu na Morave
- Startup Range Neutron Monitor (Nuclear Power)
- Scottish Real Nappy Network (UK)
- Suffolk Real Nappy Network (parental advice; UK)
- Suwannee River Natural Organic Matter (pH study)
- Santa Rosa National Park (Costa Rica)
- Slovensky Raj National Park (Slovakia)
- Snowy River National Park (Australia)
- Stirling Range National Park (Australia)
- Sandford Rocks Nature Reserve (Australia)
- School of Renewable Natural Resources (University of Arizona)
- Stochastic Ranked Node Rewriting Grammars
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former Swiss Re New Markets chief risk officer and chief financial officer Tom Wilson has joined Oliver Wyman & Co.
Martin Schweighauser has been appointed head of the energy industry at Swiss Re New Markets in New York.
Going With the Grain Swiss Re New Markets has put together several eye-popping earnings-related strategies in the last couple years, among them a transaction for United Grain Growers Ltd.
He had previously been chief actuarial officer for Swiss Re New Markets.