Speaking last night during a benefit gala to honor the reinsurance carrier Swiss Re for its involvement in the microinsurance program run by Fonkoze in Haiti, Walter Bell, chairman and chief executive officer of Swiss Re America Holding Corp.
What does SRAH stand for?
SRAH stands for Swiss Re America Holding Corp
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRAH
- Sub-Resolution Assist Feature
- Supra-Rhinal Auditory Field
- Safety Report Assessment Guide (UK)
- Second Regional Assistance Group (military; Vietnam era)
- Sindrome Respiratorio Agudo y Grave (Spanish: emergency preparedness)
- Space Radiation Analysis Group (US NASA; Johnson Space Center; Houston, TX)
- Statistical Risk Appraisal Guide (criminology; now Violent Risk Appraisal Guide)
- Sydney Rainforest Action Group (Australia)
- Scottsdale Ranch Animal Hospital (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Software Reengineering Assessment Handbook (US DoD)
- Southern Regional Area Health Education Center
- Salmon Research Agency of Ireland
- Sanford Rose Associates International
- Selby Research Attitude Inventory
- Self Report Articular Index
- Society of Research Administrators International (various locations)
- SRA (Shop Replaceable) Assembly Isolation Diagnostic
- Specific Resource Allocation List
- Sport, Recreation and Active Living
- Stichting Restauratie Atelier Limburg (Dutch: Foundation Restoration Studio Limburg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, Ferguson is the chairman of Zurich-based Swiss Re America Holding Corp.