The new work is "a major advance in autonomous robotics" says roboticist Dario Floreano of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne.
What does ETH stand for?
ETH stands for Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (Switzerland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETH
We have 44 other meanings of ETH in our Acronym Attic
- Etagenheizung (German: floor heating)
- Ethan Allen Interior, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Ethereum (cryptocurrency)
- Ethiopian Airlines (ICAO code)
- Expected Throughput
- Exponential Time Hypothesis (computational theory)
- Extended Trading Hours (finance)
- Ethernet Remote Defect Indication (computing)
- Early Treatment for HIV Act
- East Texas Historical Association
- Ethiopian Triple Helix Association (development group; est. 1998)
- European Travel Health Advisory Board
- East Texas Health Access Network
- Envelope Transient Harmonic Balance (circuits)
- Celle Army (Military Airport in Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To make such adjustable color sources, he and Andreas Stemmer, both of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, have invented a novel diffraction grating--a rippled surface that separates white light into component colors, each of which travels away from the grating at a slightly different angle.