Tilden, consists of whisky, sweet vermouth, bitters and a Maraschino cherry on the stem as garnish.
What does SV stand for?
SV stands for Sweet Vermouth (alcoholic beverage)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SV
We have 61 other meanings of SV in our Acronym Attic
- Summer Vacation
- Sun Valley High School (Aston, Pennsylvania)
- Super Value
- Super Veloce (Lamborghini)
- Super Villain
- Support Vector (learning algorithms)
- Surface Vehicle
- Survival Vest
- Systems View
- Verein für Deutsche Schäferhunde e.V.
- Storiform Variant of Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma
- Service Validation and Testing (various companies)
- Software Verification and Validation
- System Verification and Validation
- Super Vehicle-001 (Metal Slug game)
- Selective Vagotomy and Antrectomy
- Selective Vagotomy and Pyloroplasty
- Silicon Valley-Public Access Link
Samples in periodicals archive:
pisco, cup each Campari and sweet vermouth, and 8 drops orange bitters.
Full, smooth and textured, the rich flavour married with sweet vermouth and delicate lavender creates a bittersweet seduction.
The bar is stocked with Glenmorangie 10-year-old Scotch Whisky, Punt e Mes sweet vermouth, Cherry Heering and freshly squeezed orange juice to mix this best seller ($10), with an average of 200 Blood & Sand cocktails served up each month.
Blood&Sand This mystical drink converts the mundane to the magical with its unique combination of scotch, sweet vermouth and Cherry Marnier.
Blood & Sand This mystical drink converts the mundane to the magical with its unique combination of Scotch, sweet vermouth and Cherry Marnier.
Double aged in vintage oak casks for at least 12 years, the drink can be enjoyed on the rocks; with a dash of chilled water; or gently stirred with sweet Vermouth for a Dewar's 12 Year Old Manhattan.
TEN gin, 15ml sweet vermouth, 70ml apple juice, 5ml spice-berry cordial, 10ml cherry liqueur.