Guns N' Roses song Sweet Child O' Mine finished second in the study by MusicRadar.
What does SCOM stand for?
SCOM stands for Sweet Child O' Mine (Guns N' Roses song)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SCOM
We have 23 other meanings of SCOM in our Acronym Attic
- System Control Center On Line Operational Program
- Speed and Capacity of Language Processing
- Southern Conference on Language Teaching
- Scanning Confocal Optical Microscopy
- School and the Community (university consortium program)
- Ski Club of Manchester (UK)
- Software Center Operation Manual
- Software Center Operator Manual
- Special Service, Communications Duties (US Navy)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (education)
- System Center Operations Manager (Microsoft)
- Scientific Computing and Optimization in Multidisciplinary Applications (Finland)
- Shipping Control Office, Marianas (US Navy)
- Scientific Computer Operations, Maintenance And Communications
- South Central Ohio Minority Business Council
- Standing Committee on Medical Education (IFMSA)
- Special Chemicals, Organisms, Materials, Equipment and Technologies (import export regulations)
- Supreme Court of Minnesota
- Software Component Management Object (Open Mobile Alliance)
- Secure Communications Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Welsh singer, who sang Guns n' Roses' Sweet Child o' Mine last night, is going out with rugby player Richard Jaycock, star of his local team in Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire.
More than 2,000 fans polled by a top music magazine have voted Guns N' Roses' hit Sweet Child O' Mine the bestever rock guitar anthem.