Susceptibility to 17 antimicrobial drugs was determined by using disk diffusion with disks on Iso-Sensitest agar (Oxoid, Basingstoke, UK) in accordance with the recommendations of the Swedish Reference Group for Antibiotics (4).
What does SRGA stand for?
SRGA stands for Swedish Reference Group for Antibiotics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRGA
We have 3 other meanings of SRGA in our Acronym Attic
- Supplément de Revenu Garanti (French: Guaranteed Income Supplement; Canada)
- Surface Relief Grating
- SurgiCare, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Suriname Guilder (ISO currency code)
- Sustainable Growth Rate
- Systems Research Group (various locations)
- Strategic Response Group Disorder Control Unit (New York Police Department)
- Schuylkill River Greenway Association (Pottstown, PA)
- Self-Reconfigurable Gate Array (computer architecture)
- Sub Regional Government Accounts (UK)
- Sydney Roleplaying Games Association (Sydney, Australia)
- Silastic Ring Gastric Bypass (gastroenterology)
- Standard Red Green Blue (color model)
- Survey Research Group of Bangladesh
- Suunto Reduced Gradient Bubble Model
- School-Related Gender-Based Violence
- Salve Regina: Gregorian Chant
- Scottish Rock Garden Club
- Solutions Research Group Consultants, Inc. (various locations)
- Sunday River Golf Club (Maine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MIC of clarithromycin was measured with the Etest (AB Biodisk, Solna, Sweden), as recommended by the Swedish Reference Group for Antibiotics.
The strains were screened for penicillin-resistance by using the disk-diffusion method, according to the Swedish Reference Group for Antibiotics (SRGA).