Snowdon documents in detail how a 2003 scientific report funded by the European Commission and the Swedish National Institute of Public Health, intended to provide legal and scientific justification for the ban, was altered after leaving the hands of the scientists who wrote it.
What does SNIPH stand for?
SNIPH stands for Swedish National Institute of Public Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southern New Jersey Internet Providers
- Spay and Neuter Immediately Please
- Stapleton Noise Insulation Program (Denver, CO)
- Strategic National Implementation Process
- Stroitelnye Normy i Pravila (Russian Construction Codes and Regulations)
- Scalable Networked Information Processing Environment (Tennessee)
- Soviet Naval Interdiction Possibilities, Europe
- Scottish Northern Ireland Plumbing Employers Federation
- Searchable Networked Intellectual Property Electronic Resource
- Standard NITFS Imagery Product Evaluation Resource
- Synchronized Nasal Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Spay/Neuter Incentive Project and Sanctuary (Virginia)
- Signal to Noise Plus Interference Ratio (signal processing)
- Statistique Nationale Inter Régime
- Système National Inter-Régime (French: National Inter-System Plan)
- Shikoku National Industrial Research Institute (Japan)
- Sulfite or Nitrite Reductase Repeat
- Suburban Noize Internet Radio Station
- Sheffield Neighbourhood Information System (UK)
- Siemens Nixdorf Information Systems AG
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2003, the Swedish government also adopted a program called Health on Equal Terms: Public Health Objectives (Sweden, Swedish National Institute of Public Health 2003).
The National Board of Health and Welfare and the Swedish National Institute of Public Health will be responsible for implementing the organization's action plans.