5) In the absence of actual data, a 2007 report from the Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare estimated the number of girls at risk of honour-related violence and virginity problems to be 600-4,500 nationally.
What does SNBHW stand for?
SNBHW stands for Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Small Name Big Ego
- Solano-Napa Builders Exchange (Napa, CA)
- Still Not Black Enough (W.A.S.P. album)
- Sciatic Nerve Blood Flow (physiology)
- Single Nephron Blood Flow
- Supernatural Bodybuilding and Fitness Inc.
- Swedish National Board of Fisheries
- Swiss Natural Bodybuilding Federation (Switzerland)
- State Need-Based Grants (South Carolina)
- Stichting Nieuwe Bedrijvigheid Gelderland (Dutch: New Business Activity Foundation Gelderland; Gelderland, Netherlands)
- Sundsvall/Njurunda Batklubb (Swedish boat club)
- Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories, Ltd. (Japan)
- Sioux City and New Orleans Barge Line
- Snow Blower Unit (on mine trains)
- Star News Broadcasting Ltd. (India)
- Swiss-Norwegian Beam Lines
- Second Non Breast Malignancies (cancer)
- Sentinel-Node-Based Management (cancer treatment)
- Stitch 'N Bitch Nation (book)
- Southern Nevada Black Nurses Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Swedish national board of health and welfare fears that the Internet may become a marketplace for less serious health care companies, especially as about a hundred new websites devoted to health care services have been launched in the last few months alone.