Published July 17 in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, the study looked at data from the Swedish Board of Health and Welfare from 1960-2009 to analyze trends in breast cancer mortality in women ages 40 and older.
What does SBHW stand for?
SBHW stands for Swedish Board of Health and Welfare (surgery qualification)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Boston High School (Boston, MA)
- South Broward High School (Florida)
- South Brunswick High School (New Jersey)
- Stanley-Boyd High School (Stanley, Wisconsin)
- State Board of Human Services (Colorado)
- Sydney Boys' High School (Sydney, Australia)
- San Benito High School District (California)
- Santa Barbara High School District (California)
- School Behavioral Health Training Institute
- Small Business High Technology Institute
- Safeco Business Insurance (Liberty Mutual Company)
- Scaleable Bandwidth Interconnect
- Scanned Beam Imager
- School of Business and Industry (Florida A&M University)
- School of Business and Information Systems (Vocational Training Council; Hong Kong)
- School-Based Initiative (various locations)
- Science Based Industry
- Screening and Brief Intervention (addiction questionnaire)
- Secure Border Initiative
- Self-Billing Invoice
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Swedish Board of Health and Welfare said surveys showed that "for each person who switched from snus to smoking, approximately four persons switched from smoking to snus.