Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SKL), Financial Management Authority (ESV) and Administrative Services Agency invites tenders for consulting, expert e-commerce and e-procurement with a focus on architecture and modeling.
What does SALAR stand for?
SALAR stands for Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (Stockholm, Sweden)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Asian League of Artists in AMerica (New York, NY)
- Shipboard Automatic Liquid Agent Detector
- Spanish American League Against Discrimination
- Structural Alternative Legal Assistance for Grassroots (legal service group; Philippines)
- Seminar on the Acquisition of Latin American Library Materials
- Sacramento Area League of Associated Muslims (Sacramento, CA)
- Síndrome de Aspiración del Líquido Amniótico Meconial
- Stop And Look At Me Immediately (classroom attention-getting word)
- Sensitivity Analysis of Linear Active Networks
- Southern African Legal Assistance Network (est. 1994)
- Salinity Argos buoy
- Scottish Amicable Life Assurance Society (UK; Prudential Assurance Company)
- Student Association for Latin American Studies (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Superannuation and Life Assurance Scheme (University of Dundee; UK)
- San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind (Texas)
- Second Administrative Level Boundaries (data set project; UN)
- South African Labour Bulletin (bi-monthly journal)
- South African Library for the Blind (Grahamstown, South Africa)
- South American Leaf Blight (fungal disease)
- State Association of Local Boards of Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 was developed by the OASIS UBL Technical Committee, which counted among its members representatives from Boeing, Booz Allen Hamilton, Capgemini, Intel, JustSystems, NEC, US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), PTC, Sterling Commerce, Sun Microsystems, as well as government agencies such as the Denmark Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation, Korea Institute for Electronic Commerce, New Zealand State Services Commission, Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions, US Dept of the Navy, and others.