Iain Wylie, Paisley, said: "Would it not be a good idea for Rangers and Dunfermline to swap managers for next season?
What does SWPM stand for?
SWPM stands for Swap Manager (derivatives pricing tool used in financial industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWPM
We have 8 other meanings of SWPM in our Acronym Attic
- South West Pistol League (Southern California)
- Stuff White People Like (humorous blog)
- South West Protected Landscapes Forum (Newton Abbot, Devon, United Kingdom)
- Single White Professional Male
- Software Project Manager
- Solid Wood Packing Material (Department of Agriculture)
- Spoken Words per Minute
- Standard Wiring Practice Manual
- Star Wars: Pocket Model (gaming)
- Star Wars: the Phantom Menace
- Supercritical Water Partial Oxidation (fuel cell technology)
- Salt Wells Pilot Plant (naval ordnance test station)
- Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers
- Society of Workforce Planning Professionals (Nashville, TN)
- Software Proposal Portal
- Source Water Petition Program (EPA)
- Southwest Power Pool (Little Rock, AR)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Partnership for Aging
- Southwestern Professional Photographers Association (Professional Photographers of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So why don't we swap managers for one season only - each get it out of our systems - and then revert back to what we are best at?
I'd far rather go to see Villa or Blues any week than any of those rather interchangeable London climbs, who buy expensive players whenever they hit a bad patch, and swap managers with each other at the end of the season.
Ski patrollers and shop experts run it, swap manager Buz Mattson says.