He moved to the then Swansea Institute of Higher Education in 1998 and oversaw the institution's change of name to Swansea Metropolitan University in 2008.
What does SIHE stand for?
SIHE stands for Swansea Institute of Higher Education (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIHE
- South Island High Country (Federated Farmers of New Zealand)
- Southern Indian Health Council
- Steel Industry Heritage Corporation (Homestead, PA)
- Survey of Income and Housing Costs (now Survey of Income and Housing; Australia)
- Sistema Hemisférico de Capacitación para el Desarrollo Agrícola
- Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (cardiology)
- Summary-Institution Holdings Data
- Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology
- Southern Indiana Higher Education
- Spontaneous Intramural Hematoma of the Esophagus (rare condition)
- Southwestern Illinois Higher Education Consortium
- Sindacato Italiano Heilpraktiker e Naturopati (Italian naturopathy organization)
- Stanford Institute for Higher Education Research (California)
- Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation (est. 1985)
- Summer International Health Fellowship (Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children)
- Suriname Indigenous Health Fund (Seattle, WA)
- Sykehuset Innlandet HF
- Societe Internationale pour l'Histoire du Francais Langue Etrangere ou Seconde (French: International Society for the History of French Foreign or Second Language)
- Software-Implemented Hardware Fault Tolerance
- State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His company has already negotiated and signed contracts with three Welsh universities - the University of Wales Aberystwyth, University of Wales Bangor and Swansea Institute of Higher Education - and is expecting to clinch another deal soon with Leeds Met University.
He was particularly scathing in his criticism of a degree in Surf and Beach Management at Swansea Institute of Higher Education.
My primary role was to end what was then called Swansea Institute of Higher Education as an independent organisation," he said.
Along with NEWI, Swansea Institute of Higher Education, Trinity College in Carmarthen and the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama now join the other eight institutions that currently make up the University of Wales, including Aberystwyth and Bangor.
Before his election to the Assembly in 1999, Mr Bourne was a law professor at Swansea Institute of Higher Education.
Labour's candidate, Mr Irranca-Davies, is a senior lecturer at Swansea Institute of Higher Education.
In 1976, the School of Art, along with the city's College of Education and Technical College, was incorporated into the newly established West Glamorgan Institute of Higher Education, which became Swansea Institute of Higher Education.