Infante COLUMN: TEN THINGS TO DO With song titles such as "Falling World," "Sleepless Swans" and "These Woods Breathe Evil," you can be pretty certain that Finnish doom rockers Swallow the Sun are setting out to take you on an epic journey.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Swallow the Sun (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of STS
We have 711 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Subscription Television Service
- Summer Training Schedule (US Navy)
- Super Top Secret (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Supplement Training Systems (drugs)
- Supplemental Telephony Service (Lucent)
- Support This Site
- Support Ticket System
- Support Transgenre Strasbourg (French: Strasbourg Transgendered Support)
- Surface Technology Systems Ltd. (UK)
- Surface To Surface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Doug McKinley IT'S late in the day and a descending fog is beginning to swallow the sun.
China's ancient astronomers were tasked with predicting when the dragon would arrive to swallow the sun - a time dominated by rituals of drums and chanting.