uk Global Banking News - 15 February 2013 Stockholm based Svenska Handelsbanken AB (STO: SHB) plans to export its banking model to Europe by adding 15 branches to its Netherlands office, besides offering card services and internet banking for private customers.
What does SHB stand for?
SHB stands for Svenska Handelsbanken (Swedish bank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHB
We have 49 other meanings of SHB in our Acronym Attic
- Small Hive Beetle (insect)
- Small Human Being
- Smokin' Hot Boyfriend
- Sonoma Hometown Band (Boyes Hot Springs, CA)
- Southern Health Board (Ireland)
- Spectral Hole Burning
- Steinbeis-Hochschule Berlin (German university)
- Strictly Hard Bean (coffee)
- Super Hot Babe
- Support Helicopter Base
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- System Host Board (PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group standard)
- Saskatchewan Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Scottish House Builders Association (UK)
- Smart High Beam Assist (vehicles)
- South Holland Business Association (South Holland, IL)
- Southern Hills Business Association (Shreveport, LA)
- Sperm-Hyaluronan Binding Assay (microbiology)
- Spokane Home Builders Association
- Sugar Hill Business Alliance (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Gareth Lester- Jones, Lambert Smith Hampton; Bhavesh Amlani, Martineau; Kathy Toon, Martineau; Michael Harris, Project 2000 Ltd Richard Whitehouse, In Partnerships Ltd, Leon Sargent, Andrew Thompson, Svenska Handelsbanken AB Melissa Dickinson, St Phillips Chamber; Paul Skipp, Barques PR, John Duckers, ASAP PR Andrew Skinner, ASAP PR; Pia Eames, Martineau; Bill Houle, Trigram Properties Read, Martineau; Jacquetta Staunton, Coventry City Council
Vardy Property Group, of Durham, has secured the loan from Swedish bank Svenska Handelsbanken to expand its portfolio beyond its office developments in Preston Farm Business Park at Stockton and in Doncaster.
Svenska Handelsbanken employs more than 10,000 staff throughout the world and is a household brand in its native Sweden.
In its native Sweden, Svenska Handelsbanken is a household name with 455 branches plus a further 38 in Norway, 36 in Finland and 35 in Denmark.
We're delighted to welcome Svenska Handelsbanken to DUMBO," said Chris Havens, Director of Leasing for Two Trees Management Co.