Later chapters describe basic and advanced techniques, with chapters on special anatomic sites, the hand, bite wounds, minor burns, abscesses, pediatric and elderly populations, wound dressing, and suture removal.
What does S/R stand for?
S/R stands for Suture Removal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S/R
We have 157 other meanings of S/R in our Acronym Attic
- Single Roll (various companies)
- Steel Reserve (lager)
- Storage and Retrieval
- Stove/Refrigerator (apartment or home rentals)
- Support/Resistance (finance)
- Surveillance Requirement
- Sustained Release
- Send/Receive Center
- Sun Roof
- Standards/Requirements Identification Document
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Shipping Report
- Staff Returns (US Marine Corps)
- Search and Recovery Task Force (US DoD)
- Secret/Releasable to US (United States), ISAF (International Security Assistance Force), NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- Executive Secretariat
- Sample(s) per Second (also seen as SPS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flaps were closed with 4-0 vicryl and the patient scheduled for suture removal and a review of the oral pathology report.
Now students can get "hands-on" experience of a range of skills covering nutrition, hygiene, basic life support, wound management, suture removal and manual handling.
Net income was adversely impacted by the company's accelerated commitment towards the commercialization of its suture removal device, G.
Barke directed the patient to get on the examination table, at which time he left the room to find a suture removal kit.
A viable alternative to Prolene is Monocryl, he said, which is also a monofilament and has minimal tissue reactivity, but its absorbable property eliminates the need for suture removal.