Rose's teacher completed the Functional Assessment Informant Record for Teachers (FAIR-T), SSRS, CBCL for teachers, and Sutter-Eyberg Student Behavior Inventory - Revised (SESBI-R).
What does SESBI stand for?
SESBI stands for Sutter-Eyberg Student Behavior Inventory (classroom study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- System for Earth Sample Registration
- Self Education/Self Assessment in Thoracic Surgery (surgeon study guide)
- Sabah Electricity Supply Board (Malaysia)
- Sanggul Emas Sdn Bhd (Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia)
- Single-Event Snapback
- Sonic Enterprise Service Bus
- Staatliche Europa-Schule Berlin (German: State Europe School Berlin; Berlin, Germany)
- Stuttgart Electronic Study Bible
- Stuttgarter Elektronische Studienbibel (German: Stuttgart Electronic Study Bible)
- Southeastern Shrine Band Association
- Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission (Bank of Japan)
- Servico Social do Comercio (Brazil)
- SGN Eurisys Services Corp
- Ship Electric System Control
- Site Evaluation Steering Committee
- Software Engineering Standards Committee (IEEE)
- Soil Erosion and Sediment Control
- Superficial Esophageal Squamous-Cell Carcinoma
- Scanning Electron Spectroscopy for Chemical Applications
- Southeastern Shrine Clown Association (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
94 (No Task), and the three primary behavior categories were significantly correlated with scores on the Sutter-Eyberg Student Behavior Inventory (Eyberg, 1992) as well as a shortened version (Goy-ette, Conners, & Ulrich, 1978) of the original 39-item Conners Teacher Rating Scale (Conners, 1969).
We begin the assessment process by gathering information from a number of global rating scales--Child Behavior Checklist (Achenbach, 1991), Behavior Assessment System for Children (Reynolds & Kamphaus, 1992), Eyberg Child Behavior Inventory (Eyberg, 1999a), and Sutter-Eyberg Student Behavior Inventory (Revised; Eyberg, 1999b)) that results in information about home and school settings.