The conference is organised by the Federation of Arab Banks in co-operation with the Central Bank of Bahrain under the theme: Requirements for Sustainable Socio-Economic Development.
What does SSED stand for?
SSED stands for Sustainable Socio-Economic Development (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSED
We have 12 other meanings of SSED in our Acronym Attic
- Seasonal System Energy Combustion Turbine
- Single Small Enhancing Computed Tomographic Lesions
- Same Stuff Every Day
- Simplified Sub-Entire Domain
- Single Subject Experimental Design (scientific research method)
- Society for Socio Economic Development
- Solar System Exploration Division (NASA)
- Source-System Extracted Data
- Space Systems Engineering Database (USAF)
- Summary of Safety and Effectiveness Data
- Shorter Stays in Emergency Department National Research Project (New Zealand)
- Simplified Sub-Entire Domain Conjugate-Gradient Fast Fourier Transform
- Social Science Electronic Data Library
- Society Service Education Development Organization
- Summer School on Engineering Design Research (Europe)
- Structural Steelwork Eurocodes - Development of a Transnational Approach (engineering training modules)
- Structural Steelwork Eurocodes Development of a Trans-National Approach (education)
- Solid-State Electrical Distribution Unit
- Shortest Seek and Earliest Deadline by Value (algorithm)
- Secondary Schools Entrance Examination (Guyana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are also determined to promote sustainable socio-economic development not only for our respective peoples but also for the Islamic Ummah at large.
The Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Omurbek Babanov signed the decree to ensure sustainable socio-economic development, as well as timely completion of construction and rehabilitation of roads and bridges in short period of time, reported Tazabek.
NILE BASIN INITIATIVE Working for sustainable socio-economic development through the equitable utilization of and benefit from the common Nile Basin water resources PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 20th October 2011 ENTEBBE, Uganda -- More than 200 participants from within and outside the Nile Basin countries, including Ministers in charge of Water Affairs and Members of Parliament in the Nile Basin countries, environmentalists, water managers, researchers, River Basin Organizations, International and Regional organizations, civil society, private sector, media, diplomatic missions and development partners are due to meet in Kigali, Rwanda from 26th to 28th October 2011 for the 3rd Nile Basin Development Forum (NBDF).
He said space science plays a major role in sustainable socio-economic development and security of the country.
CEO of Umniah, Ihab Hinnawi, commented, "By adopting Professor Kotler's strategic marketing strategies, Umniah will be able to promote leadership and support sustainable socio-economic development through implementing effective marketing activities and a marketing mix that meet customers' demands and fulfills their needs and expectations.