She says the information she provided as a concerned First Nations person was not included in the summary presented by Alberta Environment Sustainable Resource Development host.
What does SRD stand for?
SRD stands for Sustainable Resource Development (Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRD
We have 268 other meanings of SRD in our Acronym Attic
- Step Recovery Diode
- Stop the Revolving Door (work program)
- Stress Related Disorder
- Stress Response Dampening (alcohol study)
- Student Research in Diversity (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Summary Receipts and Disbursements
- Super Real Darwin (gaming)
- Suriname Dollar (ISO currency code)
- Sustainable Regional Development (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As far as we know, this is the first for Africa on this scale," says Robert Johnson, an executive at the Vancouver-based Clark Sustainable Resource Development, which has secured a 25-year concession to remove dead trees from the lake.
The meeting also thrashed out the management of Lake Victoria's sustainable resource development, and how to standardise aquatic products for improved marketing.
Dave Ealey of Alberta Sustainable Resource Development said: "They came within 20 to 25 metres of the bear when they first saw it.
Pearl Calahasen, Minister Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Province of Alberta * The Ministries involved in developing the policy include Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development, Community Development, Economic Development, Energy, Environment, Infrastructure and Transportation, Justice and Sustainable Resource Development.