President Zardari said Pakistan is seeking closer cooperation with its neighbouring countries for sustainable regional development.
What does SRD stand for?
SRD stands for Sustainable Regional Development (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRD
We have 268 other meanings of SRD in our Acronym Attic
- State Registered Dietitian
- Step Recovery Diode
- Stop the Revolving Door (work program)
- Stress Related Disorder
- Stress Response Dampening (alcohol study)
- Student Research in Diversity (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Summary Receipts and Disbursements
- Super Real Darwin (gaming)
- Suriname Dollar (ISO currency code)
- Sustainable Resource Development (Alberta, Canada)
- Swine Respiratory Disease
- System Readiness Test
- System Recovery Disk (computing; various companies)
- System Reference Document
- System Report Designator
- System Requirement Database
- System Requirements Description
- System(s) Requirement(s) Document
- Systems Research & Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
She added: "Leadership plays a crucial role in reinventing regions and branching out from an old path into something new in order to create more balanced and sustainable regional development.
Bulgaria Smart City - Sustainable Regional Development Model Experts and the general public will discuss different aspects of the smart city concept as applied in Western Europe, best practices and future prospects for development in Sofia.
The new economy based on innovation and knowledge, on environment and risk prevention require funding in infrastructure, competitiveness but also in research, innovation and sustainable regional development.
It reports on a collaborative research project between the Institute for Sustainable Regional Development (CQU) and the then Queensland Department of Local Government, Planning, Sport and Recreation to develop measures for community well-being.
Could NR stand also for a New Regionalism, starting a process of national and regional reflection and action to address the need for greater financial and societal stability by devising new instruments for sustainable regional development.