The Draft Sustainable Management of Urban Rivers and Floodplains planning document will go on display at locations around the city for public comment.
What does SMURF stand for?
SMURF stands for Sustainable Management of Urban Rivers and Floodplains (West Midlands, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMURF
We have 1 other meaning of SMURF in our Acronym Attic
- Single Most Useful Page on the Internet (website)
- Service Mobile d'Urgence et de Réanimation (French)
- Satellite Mobile US&R (Urban Search and Rescue) Resupply Cache (US FEMA)
- Serviciul Mobil de Urgenta, Reanimare si Descarcerare (Mobile Emergency Service for Resuscitation and Extrication, Romania)
- Secret Military Underground Resistance Force
- Side-Mounted Unit Root Fin (generates turbulence for stabilator)
- Simulation and Modeling Underlying Radio Frequencies (project; Netherlands)
- Social, Military, Educational, Religious and Fraternal
- Socialist Men Under Red Father
- Socialist Men under Red Flag
- SMAD Ubiquitination Regulatory Factor 1
- Simple Music format (IFF file format similar to MIDI format)
- St. Michaels University School (Victoria BC)
- San Marcos Unified School District (California)
- So Many Unique Treasures (boutique; Portland, OR)
- Spitalfields Market Under Threat (UK)
- Seductive Music Unique Vocals (pop group)
- SNMP Multiplexing Protocol
- SONET Multiplexer (Hekimian)
- Spatial Multiplexing (mobile communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Draft Sustainable Management of Urban Rivers and Floodplains Supplementary Planning is on show on the 9th floor of Alpha Tower, Suffolk Street, Queensway, on Mondays to Fridays until December 15, South Yardley Library until December 15, One Stop Shopping Centre, Perry Barr, from November 6 to 17, Birmingham Nature Centre, Cannon Hill Park, at weekends from November 11 to December 17, at Birmingham Open Space Forum Conference, Austin Court, on November 20' and on www.