In order to improve the ability of the youth officers to implement what they have learned in their workplaces with youth, NaDEET secured sponsorship from the Dutchbased COV fund to provide free-of-charge appropriate sustainable energy technology to the group.
What does SET stand for?
SET stands for Sustainable Energy Technology (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SET
We have 361 other meanings of SET in our Acronym Attic
- Standard d'Echange et de Transfer
- State Education Tax
- Step Envelope Tracking (microwave theory)
- Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Stora Enso Timber (Finland and Sweden)
- Student Education and Training Plans
- Student Evaluation of Teaching (various schools)
- Submarine Escape Training
- Superconducting Electronically Tunable
- Surgical Education and Training (Royal Australian College of Surgeons)
- Synchronous Encodings in Tandem
- System Embedded Training
- System Engineering Team
- System Engineering Testbed
- Système Etude Technique (French: Technical Study System; educational technology company)
- Secure Electronic Transactions - Devices
- Secure Electronic Transfer Devices
- SET (Serotonin Transporter) Fused with Green Fluorescent Protein
- Spin Echo T1 Sequences
- Sacramento Employment & Training Agency (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Who: Solar NV, the American Solar Energy Society, Southern Nevada Chapter What: Golf tournament benefiting the chapter's mission to educate Southern Nevadans about the benefits of renewable energy and encourage and promote the use of sustainable energy technology.
Plans for the 300,000sq ft scheme for offices, industrial and warehouse space, feature a pioneering green travel scheme and sustainable energy technology.
Byline: By John Revill and John Duckers Sustainable energy technology business Ener-g has acquired utility services company CMR Group for an undisclosed sum.
THE first facility in Scotland aimed at helping pioneering businesses turn small scale sustainable energy technology into commercial success opens today.