On renewable energy needs, Sustainable Energy Development Authority of Malaysia is targeting the cumulative installed capacity of renewable energy of 450.
What does SED stand for?
SED stands for Sustainable Energy Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SED
We have 210 other meanings of SED in our Acronym Attic
- Strip Endpoint Diffraction
- Structured Electronic Document (data transmission)
- Sub-clinical Eating Disorder
- Sub-Entire Domain
- Sub-Epithelial Domain (biology)
- Suberythemal Dose
- Supported Education
- Surface-Conduction Electron-Emitter Display
- Survey of Earned Doctorates
- Survey of English Dialects
- Sweet Eagle Dreams
- System Evolution Description
- Systems Engineering and Development (US DHS)
- Systems Engineering Division
- Simulation Experiment Description Markup Language (also seen as SEDML)
- Scramjet Engine Demonstrator -- Waverider
- SED/Nuclear Facility Safety Branch
- Center of Small Enterprise Development Assistance (Vietnam microfinance)
- Fundashon Sentro di Dama (Papiamento: Center for Women; Netherlands Antilles)
- Safe Escape Delivery Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 TJ807 Economists, political scientists and engineers mostly from Russia, but also Finland, Korea, and Japan, identify risk factors and opportunities in Russia, especially in the environmental and energy sectors of the eastern regions, and search for alternative approaches to sustainable energy development from diverse viewpoints.
Stressing on the important role that women can play in the sustainable energy development, Al Tuwaijri stressed that gender equality and women's empowerment must be at the heart of the green revolution that the whole world is launching.
Newcastle is already acclaimed as one of the UK's most sustainable cities with the country's deepest geothermal borehole on site, potentially placing Newcastle at the leading edge of sustainable energy development.
Speaking Tuesday at a forum on sustainable energy development, she explained that tariffs would rise gradually in the years after 2013.
ISLAMABAD -- In an attempt to focus on Sustainable Energy Development and to bring advance clean energy solutions in the region, the 7th Asia clean energy forum will kick off from June 4 next month.