[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "When Congress resumes its debate on pending energy and climate legislation in 2010, it would do well to take note of the clear trends in the nation's changing energy mix," says Ken Bossong, executive director of the SUN DAY Campaign, a nonprofit information clearinghouse, and coordinator of the Sustainable Energy Coalition.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Sustainable Energy Coalition (Takoma Park, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Subject Electoral Commission (Russian Federation)
- Submarine Element Coordinator
- Suburban East Conference (Minnesota)
- Summer English Camp
- Sun Energy Corporation (El Salvador)
- Sun-Earth Connection (NASA)
- Support Equipment Change
- Supreme Economic Council (Saudi Arabia)
- Supreme Eiye Confraternity
- Surveys of Enacted Curriculum
- Sustainable Energy Communities
- Switching Equipment Congestion signal (CCS #7/ITU-T)
- Sydney Education Centre (Australia)
- Sydney Entertainment Centre (Sydney, Australia)
- Synchronous Equipment Clock
- Systems Engineering Council
- Secretarial Executive Directive (Church of Scientology)
- Section Leader
- Secundum Legem (According To Law)
- Secundum Regulam (According To Rule)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Opinion surveys conducted by the Sustainable Energy Coalition have shown that 62 percent of Americans believe renewable energy should receive priority in federal funding and that fossil fuels and nuclear power should be subject to budget cuts.