The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland said the Government's strategy is a step in the right direction.
What does SEAI stand for?
SEAI stands for Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (est. 2002)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEAI
We have 6 other meanings of SEAI in our Acronym Attic
- South East Area Health Education Center (Wilmington, NC)
- Society for the Educational Advancement of the Hearing Impaired (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association)
- Southeastern Association of Housing Officers
- Southeast Asian Health Project
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emotional Assessment Inventory (deaf children)
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
- Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
- South East American Indian Council
- South East Agro Industries Ltd. (India)
- Structural Engineers Association International
- South East Asian Iron and Steel Institute (Tun nan Ya kang tieh ksueh hui) (Philippines)
- Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan
- Sharing Economy Association, Japan
- Schweizerischer Eisenbahn Amateur Klub (German: Swiss Railway Amateur Club)
- Structural Engineers Association of Kansas & Missouri
- Safety Education Aquatic Learning (Corolla Fire & Rescue Squad; North Carolina)
- Safety Evidence Assurance Level (US government)