ISLAMABAD -- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was recently signed between Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI), Islamabad (Pakistan), and International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD), Kathmandu (Nepal), for the promotion of sustainable development agenda in Pakistan.
What does SDPI stand for?
SDPI stands for Sustainable Development Policy Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDPI
We have 17 other meanings of SDPI in our Acronym Attic
- State Department of Public Health (various states)
- Steve DeFrang Performance Horses (Eyota, MN)
- San Diego Police Historical Association (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Project Heart Beat (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Properties & Investments (California)
- School Development Planning Initiative (est. 1999; Department of Education and Science; Ireland)
- Service Desk Process Insight (software)
- Social Democratic Party of India (political group)
- Soundings Derived Product Imagery
- Special Diabetes Program for Indians (Indian Health Service; US DHHS)
- Sport for Development and Peace International Working Group (UN)
- Social Democratic Party of Japan
- South Dakota Peace and Justice
- Social Democratic Party of Kazakhstan
- Safeguard Data Processing Laboratory
- San Diego Public Library
- School Design and Planning Laboratory (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Social Democracy of Poland (political party)
- Socjaldemokracja Polska (Polish party)
- Suomen Demokratian Pioneerien Liitto (Finnish: Pioneers Association of Finnish Democracy; Finland; est. 1945)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event was jointly organized by Ministry of Planning and Reforms and Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI).
The conference was jointly arranged by Germany's Friedrich Ebert Stiftung institute and Sustainable Development Policy Institute.
The Sustainable Development Policy Institute, Islamabad, had invited me to attend a conference.
Donations will be taken to the Eugene Christian Fellowship, sorted and prepared for shipment to the Sustainable Development Policy Institute in Islamabad, Pakistan.
According to the Sustainable Development Policy Institute, a Pakistani think tank, the nation's public school textbooks "tell lies, create hate, incite jehad [sic] and shahadat [martyrdom in the name of Allah], and much more.
He said this while speaking at a seminar held here on "Feeding the World, Caring the Earth" on the occasion of World Food Day, under the Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI).
Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI) environmentalist Kashif Salik said that Capital's environment was under rapid changes since last many decades and approximately each and every field of it's found under changing i.