officers responded to the Shell Station, on Shrewsbury Street, for a suspicious vehicle parked for several minutes.
What does 31 stand for?
31 stands for Suspicious Vehicle (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Stolen Bicycle Located - Take Report (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- The End (sign of completion at the end of a news story)
- Multiple Choices (HTTP status code; indicates client computer may have options for a file)
- Found (HTTP status code; URL found elsewhere)
- See Other (HTTP status code; indicates to look under another URL)
- Not Modified (HTTP status code; indicates resource is unchanged)
- Use Proxy (HTTP status code)
- Switch Proxy (HTTP status code; obsolete)
- Temporary Redirect (HTTP status code; look elsewhere on that request only)
- 30 Seconds to Mars (band)
- Omaha Police Code for Indecent Exposure (band)
- Police Non-Emergency Service Request (Washington, DC)
- Import, Supply or Produce Class A Drug (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Import, Supply or Produce Class B Drug (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Elite (hacker term)
- Possess to Supply Class A Drug (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Posses to Supply Class B Drug (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Possess Class C Drugs (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Possess Class A (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Possess Class B (police radio code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supervisor David Gogian, 50, and Officer Jeff Atherly, 29, were allegedly shot and killed by 22-year-old David Edward Tiscareno while responding to a report of a suspicious vehicle on Sunday night.
According to police, a suspicious vehicle was intercepted at Armar area of the city; latter huge cache of arms were recovered which believe to be used in terror activities by the militants.
Soldiers who had been warned of a suspicious vehicle opened fire, killing one Israeli and wounding two others," a military spokesman told AFP, had failed to stop at a barrier specially erected to intercept it following an alert, the spokesman said.
The specialist team was called out in the morning after the PSNI received reports of a suspicious vehicle in Glengormley, Co Antrim.
[CDATA[ Two gas canisters discovered in a suspicious vehicle parked in Union Square sparked another panic in New York.
New York police were investigating early Friday a suspicious vehicle spotted in lower Manhattan near Union Square after dispatching a bomb squad to the scene.
Local lawmaker Dominic Bradley, of the SDLP party, said firemen in the area were alerted to a suspicious vehicle after hearing gunshots at about 10:40 pm (2140 GMT).