These include replacing existing ceiling tiles with NRC-rated acoustical tiles, or, if the ceiling is very high, adding a new suspended acoustical tile ceiling.
What does SAT stand for?
SAT stands for Suspended Acoustical Tile
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAT
We have 518 other meanings of SAT in our Acronym Attic
- Sulfuric Acid Trihydrate
- Sunk As Target
- Superintendencia de Administración Tributaria (Guatemala)
- Supervisory Audio Tone (cellular technology)
- Supplementary Angle Theorem
- Supply Air Temperature
- Support and Advice Team
- Surface Attack Tactics (military aviation)
- Surgery, Anesthesiology and Trauma
- Surveys in Approximation Theory