The authors draw on various sources of macro and micro secondary socioeconomic status (SES) data, as well as data on mortality rates from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Asset and Health Dynamics among the Oldest Old (AHEAD) panel study, and the Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP), among other data sources.
What does SIPP stand for?
SIPP stands for Survey of Income and Program Participation (US Census)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SIPP
We have 61 other meanings of SIPP in our Acronym Attic
- Simple Polygon Processor
- Single Inline Pin Package
- Social Investment Program Project (Bangladesh)
- Stable Image Platform Program (Intel Corporation)
- Standard Interconnect Performance Parameter
- Standard Interline Passenger Procedures
- State Injury Prevention Program (Kentucky)
- State Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program (Florida, USA)
- Summer Institute in Political Psychology (Stanford University; Stanford, CA)
- Solomon Islands Planned Parenthood Association
- Shanghai Institute of Plant Physiology & Ecology
- Science and Intellectual Property in the Public Interest
- Session Initiation Proposal Investigation
- Somatic Impulse Projection By Photon-Induced Tunneling (Nuclear Biology)
- Society of Independent Paintball Players League
- Small Industries Product Promotion Organisation (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Swiss Import Promotion Programme
- Shanghai Institute of Planned Parenthood Research (Shanghai, China)
- Sandgren Intellectual Property Paralegal Services (Suwanee, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Survey of Income and Program Participation Participation (SIPP).
Employment earnings and disability: 1991/92, 1993/94, 1994/95 and 1997 data from the Survey of Income and Program Participation.