His family complained to Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
What does SABP stand for?
SABP stands for Surrey and Borders Partnership (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SABP
We have 19 other meanings of SABP in our Acronym Attic
- San Antonio Board of Realtors
- San Antonio Bead and Ornament Society
- Semelai Association for Boating and Tourism (Malaysia)
- South African Boxer Breed Council (Kennel Union of Southern Africa)
- Service Area Broadcast Protocol
- Software Acquisition Best Practices
- South Ayrshire Befriending Project (Scotland, UK)
- Southern Appalachian Biodiversity Project (Asheville, NC)
- Start a Business Programme (UK)
- Superflow of Adaptive Back Pressure
- Salicylic Acid-Binding Protein 3
- SOPHE/AAHE Baccalaureate Program Approval Committee
- St. Augustine Beach Police Department (St. Augustine Beach, FL)
- South African Board for Personnel Practice
- Supreme Adjustable Bed Queen (product)
- Scalable Agile Beam Radar (active electronically scanned array; Northrup Grumman)
- Seacoast Area Bike Routes (Portsmouth, NH)
- Selectable Assault Battle Rifle
- Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended
- Sneak Attack by Roger (Roger Federer; tennis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Trust treated Gonzalez for seven years through its predecessor organisation, the North West Surrey Mental Health Partnership.