What does SACC stand for?
SACC stands for Surgical and Critical Care
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACC
We have 213 other meanings of SACC in our Acronym Attic
- South Arkansas Community College (El Dorado)
- Southeast Alaska Conservation Council
- Stand Alone Common Core (US Army BNCOC)
- Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (Canada)
- Standard Australian Classification of Countries (Australia)
- Strategic and Advanced Computing Center
- Student Academic Consulting Center
- Substance Abuse Control Committee
- Supplemental Air Carrier Conference
- Supporting Arms Coordination Center
- Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce of USA, Inc. (Alexandria, VA)
- Syndicat des Agents Correctionnels du Canada (Union of Canadian Correctional Officers)
- Scottish Advisory Committee on Credit and Access (UK)
- Scottish Association of Careers Counselors and Advisors
- Secret Anti-Castro Cuban Army
- South Australian Crohns & Colitis Association, Inc.
- Southern Arizona Child Care Association
- Strategic Air Command Communications Area
- South African Climate Change, Analysis, Interpretation and Modeling
- Southern African Centre for Cooperation in Agricultural Research and Training