00 Hardcover Surgical techniques atlas series RD599 Illustrated with clear full-color and full-page drawings, this outstanding atlas contains surgical techniques for 15 types of endocrine surgeries.
What does STEC stand for?
STEC stands for Surgical Technique (course)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STEC
We have 46 other meanings of STEC in our Acronym Attic
- State Tax Equalization Board (Pennsylvania)
- Stern & Tisch Entertainment Business Association
- Science Teaching Efficacy Belief Instrument
- Science Team Executive Committee (US Department of Energy)
- Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia Coli
- Short Term Economic Capital
- Slant Total Electron Content
- Solar Thermal Electric Components
- South Texas Electric Cooperative
- Space Technology Education Conference
- Suzuka Circuit Traffic Education Center (Japan)
- Statistical Tool for Extreme Climate Analysis (Environment Canada)
- Scientific, Technical and Economic Committee for Fisheries (EU)
- Space Telescope European Coordinating Facility
- St. Thomas Evangelical Church of India
- System Test and Evaluation Criteria Record
- Scottish Terrier Emergency Care Scheme (est. 1976; UK and Ireland)
- Solar Thermal Electric Conversion System
- State Trauma and Emergency Care System (West Virginia)
- Synchronous Terminal Equipment Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
An original surgical technique of treatment of severe recurrent epistaxis in Rendu-Osler disease].
Together with neurosurgical spine surgeon Lauryssen (Los Angeles Center for Spine Care and Research, Olympia Medical Center), he presents 37 chapters from surgeons around the world reporting on their experience with these devices and describing what they believe to be the optimal surgical techniques for their use.
[5,6] It has been proposed that residual cholesteatoma can be prevented by employing either a more diligent surgical technique or more radical procedures.