She worked as a surgical nurse at Hahnemann Hospital In addition to her husband, she is survived by her three sons, Stephen Ray, Kevin Ray and Michael Ray and his wife, Natalie; and a daughter, Kathleen Ray; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; two sisters, Dorothy E.
What does SN stand for?
SN stands for Surgical Nurse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SN
We have 42 other meanings of SN in our Acronym Attic
- Suicide Note
- Super Nice
- Super Nintendo
- Super Node
- Super Nova
- Superconducting Normally (conducting)
- Sûreté Nationale (French: National Security)
- Sûreté Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Safety)
- Surname (genealogy)
- Sveriges Naturvetareförbund (Nacka, Sweden)
- Swindon (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Switching Network
- Symantec Norton (software)
- Synchronization Node
- Service Negotiation & Management
- Stage IIIB NSCLC (Non Small Cell Lung Cancer)
- Slot Neighbor Conjugate Gradient
- Statement of Need - Clothing & Individual Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three are Auckland academic and surgical nurse Pratima Acharaya, Christchurch palliative care nursing expert Kate Reid and a former Pasifika health manager who is now an aged-care registered nurse in Auckland, Moera Grace.
95 Hardcover DS79 A US surgical nurse relates her experiences, near retirement age, serving with a MASH-like unit from the onset of the war in Iraq in 2003.
Mary Simpson, a surgical nurse, used her hands to try to stem the blood from PC Broadhurst's wounds after he was shot during a routine traffic stop in Leeds on Boxing Day 2003.
The 49-year-old is a surgical nurse at the centre in Medomsley, Consett, County Durham, and provides health treatment to youngsters aged between 12 and 17.
Librarians would never consider taking on the roll of a surgical nurse.
Dale Vegter, a surgical nurse in the operating room.