Our institution does not use a maximum surgical blood order schedule because case-related complexity varies and we normally keep a large red cell inventory as a buffer.
What does SBOS stand for?
SBOS stands for Surgical Blood Order Schedule
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBOS
We have 4 other meanings of SBOS in our Acronym Attic
- Spot-Breasted Oriole (bird species)
- Student Bill of Rights (various locations)
- Suicidal Behavior and Overdose Report
- Sold by Owner Real Estate (Cheektowaga, NY)
- School of Behavioral and Organizational Sciences (Claremont Graduate University; California)
- Separate Bill of Sale (different companies)
- Sindh Bureau of Statistics (Pakistan)
- Sitecore Business Optimization Services
- St. Bridget of Sweden (Van Nuys, CA)
- Strategic Back Office Solutions (Philippines)
- Sydney Beijing Olympic Secretariat (Australia and China)
- Sacred Band of Thebes
- Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Technology (Austria)
- School Board of Trustees
- Short-Burst Oxygen Therapy
- Sociedade Brasileira de Ortopedia e Traumatologia
- State Bar of Texas
- State Board of Tax Appeal (Kansas)
- Sports Babe of the Day
- Sloujba Biezpieki Oukraini (Ukrainian Civil Secret Service; KGB successor since 1991)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We emphasized the value of the type and screen order, and circulated our proposed surgical blood order schedule to obtain their comments and incorporate their modifications.
In all 3 investigations, participants indicated whether their institutions utilized the maximum surgical blood order schedule (MSBOS) (5,6) as a guideline for preoperative requests for RBC-containing products.