What does S1E stand for?
S1E stands for Surfaced One Edge (lumber)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Subfragment 1 (biophysics)
- Supplement 1 (to a document or publication)
- System 1 Ground Computer
- Sabine 10-Bit Text System (file extension)
- September 11 (protest organization)
- Super 16mm
- Strain 19 (vaccine)
- Subfragment 1 Isoenzyme A2
- SunOne Application Server
- Site-1 Protease
- SPH 1-Phosphate
- Sphingosine 1-Phosphate
- Regimental Personnel Officer/ Intelligence Officer
- Surfaced One Side (lumber)
- Surfaced One Side and Centre Matched (lumber)
- Surfaced One Side, One Edge (lumber)
- Surfaced One Side, Two Edges (lumber)
- Schirmer - test
- Security of the First World (gaming clan)