It is equipped to surface-to-surface and surface-to-air missiles as well as anti-aircraft batteries and sophisticated radar and communications terminals, the report said.
What does S-S stand for?
S-S stands for Surface-to-Surface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of S-S
We have 293 other meanings of S-S in our Acronym Attic
- Soft-Permanent Virtual Circuit (Sprint)
- Staggered Quadrature Phase-Shift Keying
- Stimulus-Response (Pavlovian psychology)
- Recursive Least Squares with Smoothing
- Semantically Reliable Multicast
- Sivash Range of Motion (hip replacement)
- Spasm of Resistance Vessel
- Space to Space
- Submandibular and Sublingual
- Spybot - Search & Destroy (spyware removal program)
- Somato-Sensory Affectional Deprivation
- Secondary Synchronization Channel
- Symmetric Self-Electro-Optic Effect Device
- Singleton Small for Gestational Age
- Seamless Secure Internet Browser (Seamless Wi-Fi, Inc.)
- S-Band Simulator
- Structural Similarity
- Semantically Sender-Reliable Multicast
- Single Signal, Simpler Recursion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Damascus: The Syrian army's use of surface-to-surface missiles on Aleppo is part of a bid .
| ISLAMABAD, Feb 11 (KUNA) -- Pakistan Monday conducted a successful test of short range surface-to-surface nuclear missile, said military.
They would include two types of surface-to-surface conventional missiles, a land-based cruise missile, surface-to-surface intermediate and long-range missiles that could be equipped with either nuclear or conventional warheads, and nuclear-capable intercontinental missiles, he said.
According to IRNA, Ahmadinejad stated the surface-to-surface missile was launched Wednesday morning in the province of Semnan and successfully hit its pre-determined target.