The process-a version of surface-enhanced resonance Raman scattering (SERRS)-uses silver nanoparticles to absorb miniscule amounts of dye molecules.
What does SERR stand for?
SERR stands for Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman (spectroscopy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SERR
We have 2 other meanings of SERR in our Acronym Attic
- Servicios de Proteccion Particular (Spanish: Private Protective Services; Guatemala)
- Software Engineering Research and Practice in Sweden (conference)
- State Earnings Related Pension Scheme
- Supplementary Earnings-Related Pension Scheme (UK)
- Search via Recursive Rejection
- Slave Exhaustive Round Robin
- Sociaal-Economische Raad van de Regio (Dutch: Socio-Economic Council of Regions; Belgium)
- Standardized Early Retirement Ratio (health service workers)
- Strain Energy Release Rate (fracture mechanics)
- Support Equipment Requirements Review
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center (database)
- Southeast Regional Resource Center
- Special Education Regional Resource Center
- Southeast Region Research Initiative (US FEMA)
- South East Regional Research Laboratory (Birkbeck College; UK)
- South East Road Race League (UK)
- Service Squadron (US Navy)
- Strategic European Road Research Programme
- Surface Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering
- Surface Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chemists from the Universities of Strathclyde and Glasgow are developing a microfluidic flow cell for surface-enhanced resonance Raman scattering (SERRS) .