Toshiba's flat-panel TV business has been in the red and it is also finding it difficult to commercialize its next-generation TVs using surface-conduction electron-emitter displays with Canon.
What does SED stand for?
SED stands for Surface-Conduction Electron-Emitter Display
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SED
We have 210 other meanings of SED in our Acronym Attic
- Strain Energy Density
- Strategic Economic Dialogue
- Stream Editor
- Strip Endpoint Diffraction
- Structured Electronic Document (data transmission)
- Sub-clinical Eating Disorder
- Sub-Entire Domain
- Sub-Epithelial Domain (biology)
- Suberythemal Dose
- Supported Education
- Survey of Earned Doctorates
- Survey of English Dialects
- Sustainable Energy Development
- Sweet Eagle Dreams
- System Evolution Description
- Systems Engineering and Development (US DHS)
- Systems Engineering Division
- Simulation Experiment Description Markup Language (also seen as SEDML)
- Scramjet Engine Demonstrator -- Waverider
- SED/Nuclear Facility Safety Branch
Samples in periodicals archive:
The upshot is that surface-conduction electron-emitter display sets, described by Sound and Vision magazine as "potential plasma killers," are nowhere to be found.
s stake in their fifty-fifty joint venture for development and production of surface-conduction electron-emitter display, or SED, panels on Jan.
has been developing the surface-conduction electron-emitter display TV as another next-generation flat-screen TV.
plans to produce a new type of display designed for company training programs in the next fiscal year that starts next April, by using surface-conduction electron-emitter displays (SEDs), President Fujio Mitarai said Thursday.
will begin integrated production of flat-screen television sets adopting surface-conduction electron-emitter display, or SED, technology in 2010 at the earliest, company officials said Monday.