Moreover, NATO aircraft destroyed one surface to air missile storage facility, one surface to air missile site, one command and control facility, one tank and four armoured fighting vehicles in the vicinity of the Libyan capital.
What does SA(N) stand for?
SA(N) stands for Surface to Air Missile (Naval)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- System Architecture
- System Assessment
- Systematics Association (UK)
- Systems Analysis
- Sociedad Anonima de Capital Variable (Spanish: Variable Capital Company)
- Spectral Analysis of the Ultrasound Doppler's Signal
- Strategic Alignment and Deployment (US Air Force)
- Safety Analysis and Engineering
- Safety Analysis and Regulation
- System Assembly and Test
- Substance Abuse Parents
- Sodium Arsenate plus Restraint
- Simian Adenovirus Type 7
- San Antonio Air Logistics Center
- Single Assignment C Programming Language
- State-Averaged-Complete Active Space-Self-Consistent Field
- Software Acquisition - Capability Maturity Model
- Space-Alternating Generalized Expectation Maximization Algorithm
- Spectral Acceleration Generalized Forward-Backward Method
- Symbol-Asynchronous Gaussian Multiple-Access Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pakistan navy spokesman told 3 surface to air missile tests had been carried out by Pakistan Navy in the area of Sonmiani which had hit their targets precisely.
He informed the House that: " The Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO) has undertaken joint development of missiles, Long Range Surface-to-Air Missile (LRSAM) for Indian Navy and Medium Range Surface to Air Missile (MRSAM) for Indian Air Force (IAF) with M/s Israel Aircraft Industries (IAI), Israel.
The man is alleged to have collected a crate containing a Russian-manufactured Igla surface to air missile.
Dunlop was flying an A-7E Corsair II from Coral Sea (CVB 43) on a bombing mission in North Vietnam when he was shot down by a surface to air missile.
A British citizen was arrested last night in America after apparently attempting to smuggle a Russian surface to air missile into the country.