The Burnsville Surface Water Treatment Plant Project in Burnsville, Minnesota, is a public-private partnership with the cities of Burnsville and Savage, the State of Minnesota, and a private business to design, construct, and operate a new surface water treatment plant while preserving regional groundwater resources.
What does SWTP stand for?
SWTP stands for Surface Water Treatment Plant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWTP
We have 4 other meanings of SWTP in our Acronym Attic
- Switch to Protection (Alcatel)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (video game)
- Switch to Working (Alcatel)
- So What's the Point?
- Social Work Test Prep
- Software Technology Plan
- Software Test Plan
- Solid Waste Treatment Plant (various locations)
- Southwest Technical Products Corporation
- Statewide Transportation Plan
- Solid Waste Transfer Pit Equipment
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- Soul Weighs Three Quarters (band)
- Schweizerische Wissenschafts- und Technologierat (German)
- Shallow Water Test Range (US Navy)
- Share the World's Resources
- Smart Weapons Test Range (Yuma Proving Ground, Arizona)
- Solid Waste Transfer and Recycling, Inc. (New Jersey)
- Surface Water Treatment Rule
- Swedish Winter Test Region (municipal testing organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Burnsville Surface Water Treatment Plant Project, Burnsville, Minn.
Burnsville Surface Water Treatment Plant Project" * Population Category 150,001-500,000: St.
voir at a new surface water treatment plant, and a 42-inch force-main pipeline to carry water from the pumping station to the reservoir, says Drew Gains, assistant director of water production for the Augusta Utilities Department.
: Burnsville Surface Water Treatment Plant Project Fort Collins, Colo.