She was a retired US NAVY Commander, and Navy Deep-sea diver, Attended Surface Warfare Officers School.
What does SWOFOT stand for?
SWOFOT stands for Surface Warfare Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Spinning Wheel of Death (Apple computing)
- South Western Oklahoma Development Authority
- South Western Ontario Digital Archive (Canada)
- Southwestern Ontario Diagnostic Imaging Network (Canada)
- Smart Weapon Operability Enhancement
- Stop Walking on Eggshells (book on Borderline Personality Disorder)
- Savage World of Fantasy (French zine)
- Scientific Workspaces of the Future
- Small Write Optimized Flash (data storage)
- Surface Water Overland Flow (US EPA)
- Ship with Other Goods
- Small Woodland Owners' Group (UK)
- Social Work Oncology Group (various locations)
- Social Workers Group Nepal
- South Western Ontario Geocachers (Canada)
- Southwest Oncology Group
- Special Weapons Overflight Guide
- Sullivan without Gilbert (opera slang)
- swyddog (Welsh: officer)
- Southwestern Ohio Chapter of Golfaholics Anonymous (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following commissioning through the Naval Reserve officer Training Corps he completed Surface Warfare Officer School.
An alumni of Lawrence School, Sanawar, he was commissioned in the executive branch of the Indian Navy as a surface warfare officer on July 1, 1980.
An alumnus of Lawrence School Sanawar, National Defense Academy, Grechko Naval War College USSR, Defense Services Staff College Wellington and Army War College, he was commissioned in the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy as a Surface Warfare Officer on July 1, 1980.
Rear Admiral Satyendra Singh Jamwal was commissioned in the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy as a Surface Warfare Officer on July 1, 1980 and had specialised in Anti Submarine Warfare.