The test of Short Range Surface to Surface Missile Hatf IX (NASR) was conducted with successive launches of two missiles from a state of the art multi tube launcher, said military in a statement.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Surface To Surface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Submissions Tracking System
- Subscription Television Service
- Summer Training Schedule (US Navy)
- Super Top Secret (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Supplement Training Systems (drugs)
- Supplemental Telephony Service (Lucent)
- Support This Site
- Support Ticket System
- Support Transgenre Strasbourg (French: Strasbourg Transgendered Support)
- Surface Technology Systems Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi said on Friday that Iran's new surface to surface missile, Qiam 1 (Rising), is "a new class of Iranian missiles and has been equipped with new technical features and exceptional tactical power".
A similar understanding of the way in which light is reflected from surface to surface recently led a group of computer graphics researchers to simulate on a computer screen the pearly highlights, the bleeding of color from one surface to another and the subtle gradations of reflected light characteristic of Vermeer's paintings.