The CF-18 system also uniquely integrates rangeless capabilities with an electronic warfare system, the Surface Threat Electronic Warfare System.
What does STEW stand for?
STEW stands for Surface Threat Electronic Warfare (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STEW
We have 4 other meanings of STEW in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Tertiary English Teachers' Society
- Southern Theological Education and Training Scheme (England, UK)
- Surface Transport Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS)
- Steuerrecht Kurzgefaßt (German tax law journal)
- Short Term Exposure Value (chemical safety regulation)
- Science & Technology Workshop
- soce, the elemental wizard (music artist Andrew Singer)
- Software Testing Education Workshop
- Support, Tutorial, Example and Wish List
- Sea Trial Executive Working Group (Navy development decision making group)
- Sand Table Exercise
- Sensor Technology Experiment
- Simtropolis Exchange (gaming, Sim City)
- Start of Execution
- Salafi Task Force
- Saskatchewan Teachers Federation
- Satellite Test Facility
- Satellite Tracking Facility
- Save the Family (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian system is the first system of its kind that integrates this rangeless capability with an electronic warfare system -- the Surface Threat Electronic Warfare (STEW) system, which simulates surface-to-air missiles and other ground-to-air threats.
It is also the first system to integrate rangeless technology with an electronic warfare system -- the Canadian Forces' Surface Threat Electronic Warfare (STEW) system -- which simulates surface-to-air missiles and other ground-to-air threats.