Furthermore, cyclic photoisomerization can lead to a photoinduced mass transport process of the polymer chains (8-10), which is observed as a surface relief grating (SRG).
What does SRG stand for?
SRG stands for Surface Relief Grating
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRG
We have 202 other meanings of SRG in our Acronym Attic
- Spencer Reed Group (various locations)
- Square Radius Graphics (graphic design firm)
- Sri Ram Group
- Standard Raster Graphics
- Standards Release Guide
- Strategic Resource Group, Inc.
- Student Reference Guide
- Student Research Grant (various schools)
- Sunapee-Ragged-Kearsarge (New Hampshire area)
- Supplément de Revenu Garanti (French: Guaranteed Income Supplement; Canada)
- SurgiCare, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Suriname Guilder (ISO currency code)
- Sustainable Growth Rate
- Systems Research Group (various locations)
- Strategic Response Group Disorder Control Unit (New York Police Department)
- Schuylkill River Greenway Association (Pottstown, PA)
- Self-Reconfigurable Gate Array (computer architecture)
- Sub Regional Government Accounts (UK)
- Swedish Reference Group for Antibiotics
- Sydney Roleplaying Games Association (Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An example of surface relief gratings is shown in Figure 2.