Immunological staining shows monotypic surface immunoglobulins and/or cytoplasmic immunoglobulin.
What does SIG stand for?
SIG stands for Surface Immunoglobulins
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SIG
We have 199 other meanings of SIG in our Acronym Attic
- Standardized Information Gathering (questionnaire)
- State Innovation Grant (US EPA)
- Strategic Initiatives Group (USMC)
- Strategic Integration Group
- Strategic Intelligence Group
- Strategy Implementation Group (various organizations)
- Street Index Guide
- Stress in General (scale)
- Structural Informatics Group (Washington)
- Summer Institute for the Gifted
- Susquehanna International Group (Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania)
- System Integration Group
- Système d'Information Géographique (French)
- Sigmon Traffic Alert (Lloyd Sigmon)
- Signal Battalion
- Signal Ground
- Signal Operator (military communications specialist)
- Special Interest Group: Information Architecture
- Senior Interdepartmental Group - International Economic Policy (Ronald Regan era interdepartmental policy group)
- Signorina (Italian: Miss)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Immunophenotyping of these tumor cells reveals that they express surface immunoglobulins and B-cell antigens but lack CD5, CD10, and CD23.
] B cells with surface immunoglobulins of only [Lambda] type (ie, evidence of clonal excess, consistent with a diagnosis of B-CLL).